Next Freediving Instructor Training Course (FITC)
29 Feb - 11 March
The candidate must have a 100 logged dives, and completed the Freediving Level 3 program and Trainning Techniques
• Perform a swim of 800m using mask, snorkel and fins within 15 minutes
• Perform a swim of 400m (No Fins – buoyancy device or snorkel) within 10 minutes (any stroke)
• CWT Freedive to minimum 40m depth
• Freedive to 20m and hang for an unknown time then rescue another Freediver from simulated blackout (BO) from that depth.
• Endurance test – 5 dives to 20m with 1 min surface interval between dives.
• BO rescue from 20m with a 50m surface tow.
• Perform DYN (bi fins) – minimum 85m.
• Tread water for 15 minutes.
• Perform a Static breath-hold minimum of 4:00 minutes.
* All Instructor applicants must also have their own total “Freediving” system of Instructor quality.
The Applicant will have to pass 3 x Academic Presentations , 3 x confined water presentations and pass 2 x open water presentations Level 1 +2 topic.
•Complete all Review answer sheets In the FITC manual.
•Attend all FITC Academic Instructor presentation sessions.
11-14 days (depend on number of candidates)
FEE : RM6500.00
To upgrade to the Freediving Level 2 Instructor certification, active status Freediving Level 1 Instructors must complete a Freediving Level 2 Instructor Upgrade program, including:
- Complete the Candidate Water Fitness Evaluation as outlined in the SSI Training Standards for Level 2 instructor if it has been more than six months since the candidate has been evaluated.
- Pass all requirements and evaluations for Practical Application as outlined in the instructor manual for the Freediving Instructor Training Course.